We have Moved!
Check out our new Website

12/18/09

We Are One International Party in Kyoto #12


Date:
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Time:
7:00pm - 11:00pm
Location:
Cafe & Bar Sanctuary
Street:
Shijo Nawate
City/Town:
Kyoto, Japan

Hey there, long time!
I'm sorry but I've been so busy that I didn't have time to arrange a party. But now, here it comes!

We are having this party at a really cool and nice bar in Gion.

Here are the details.

WHEN: November 7th (Sat)

START TIME: 7pm
END TIME: 23pm

WHERE: Cafe & Bar Sanctuary (Shijo Nawate, Gion)
http://strain-project.com/16_gion-map.html
(京都市東山区祇園四条縄手上る西側鴨東ビル2FTEL/075-531-1727)

ENTRANCE: 500yen

Maybe it is a bit hard to find the place so if you can't, just call me or the bar.
Find "Kamo Higashi Building" behind Gion Shijo Station, and go to second floor, then you'll see it.

Alright, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message!
Hope to see you guys at the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment